My first finished object here!

Based on this pattern   I made this one




I used 4 skeins of Zeeman 100% acryl “Olga”. Suggested needles 9/10 mm.

I tried with size 12 mm but were still too small. Finally I made it with size 15 mm needles. That’s why I used stitch holders to replace the stitch markers.



I have made some modifications to the original pattern. Here are my notes:

I made kfb increase instead of the suggested YO, in order to avoid big, very big holes.

When I reached 22 stitches in every sleeve I purled one row (only the sleeves), next row knit across and the next one I did bind off purlwise.

I have found a great way to bind off stitches when you run out of wool. You can check it out here

I ended up with 70 stitches, the piece is too wide but really warm to use at home.

….brrrrr winter is coming.