Knitting

My first finished object here!

Based on this pattern http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=62184.0   I made this one

 

image

 

I used 4 skeins of Zeeman 100% acryl “Olga”. Suggested needles 9/10 mm.

I tried with size 12 mm but were still too small. Finally I made it with size 15 mm needles. That’s why I used stitch holders to replace the stitch markers.

image

 

I have made some modifications to the original pattern. Here are my notes:

I made kfb increase instead of the suggested YO, in order to avoid big, very big holes.

When I reached 22 stitches in every sleeve I purled one row (only the sleeves), next row knit across and the next one I did bind off purlwise.

I have found a great way to bind off stitches when you run out of wool. You can check it out here

I ended up with 70 stitches, the piece is too wide but really warm to use at home.

….brrrrr winter is coming.

 

Anuncios

Responder

Introduce tus datos o haz clic en un icono para iniciar sesión:

Logo de WordPress.com

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de WordPress.com. Cerrar sesión / Cambiar )

Imagen de Twitter

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de Twitter. Cerrar sesión / Cambiar )

Foto de Facebook

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de Facebook. Cerrar sesión / Cambiar )

Google+ photo

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de Google+. Cerrar sesión / Cambiar )

Conectando a %s