Once again, a new gilet, for charity.
Made with Zeeman Nigar 100% Acrylic, 5mm circular knitting needles, 1 stitch marker.
See pattern below
Cast on 74 stitches, join in the round, be careful not to twist stitches.
1) Knit all stitches
2) Purl all stitches
3) Knit all stitches
4) Purl all stitches
5) Increase 1 stitch every 5 stitches (88 stitches) . In this particular project I used the m1 (make 1) increase, you have to knit them later through the back loop for the first time, in order to avoid a gap.
6 -8) Knit all stitches
9) Increase 1 stitch every 4 (110 stitches)
10) Purl all stitches
11) Knit all stitches
12) Purl all stitches
13) Increase 1 stitch every 5 stitches (132 stitches)
14-16) Knit all stitches
17) Purl all stitches
18) Knit all stitches
19) Purl all stitches
20) Knit 36, bind off knitwise 30 sts (sleeve), knit 36, bind off knitwise 30 sts
21) Cast on 5 sts on each underarm (82 stitches). I did my cast ons with the above mentioned m1.
Now you have to go on knitting until you have 29 cms fron the yoke. then Purl one row, knit one row, purl another row, bind off knitwise.
If you want to change colors, as I did in this case, you can do it jogless.
FREE PATTERN, FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY